Landing pages provide customer service agents with an overview of their new, assigned,
and high priority cases plus the cases assigned to their groups. Landing pages can also include
analytics. Customer service agents can use these pages to quickly scan and access cases.
The CSM Landing Page is available for Agent Workspace for CSM. This
landing page is included with the CSM Workspace plugin (com.snc.agent_workspace.csm). It
includes components that display case information, plus visualizations that further break down
the component data. Each visualization is connected to a data source. For example, the
My High Priority Cases component includes visualizations for P1 and
escalated cases. This landing page does not require a Performance Analytics license.
To add Performance Analytics information to the CSM Landing Page
landing page, activate the Performance Analytics - Content Pack - Customer Service Management
- Advanced plugin (com.snc.pa.customer_service_advanced). This plugin adds a section for
My Organization's Performance, which includes analytics for
CSAT and New vs Closed Cases.
Configuring landing pages
With the CSM Agent Workspace administrator role (workspace_admin) or the admin role, you
can create landing pages for different agents and teams:
- Clone the existing CSM Landing Page.
Note: The application scope must be set to CSM
Workspace. The Clone Page action is not available in the Global
- Add or edit containers in the page.
- Add or edit visualizations for each container.
- Edit the layout of a page or container.
The following types of visualizations are available:
- Single score
- Trend by
- Performance Analytics
Multiple landing pages
You can create multiple landing pages. However, only a single landing page is displayed for
a user. The landing page that is displayed for a user depends on the following settings:
- The setting of the Active field. This field must be set to true
for a landing page to be displayed.
- The Order of the landing page. Pages with a lower order value
take precedence over pages with a higher order value.
- If permissions are defined, users can see a landing page if they have the required
role or are a member of the required assignment group. Multiple roles and assignment
group conditions are treated as OR conditions.
Using landing pages
From the CSM Landing Page, customer service agents can:
- View the case information presented in each component.
- Drill into each component to see the case list behind the single score.
- Navigate to individual records from the case lists.
From the CSM Landing Page (PA version), which includes analytics, agents can also:
- View a single score component.
- View a time series component.
Note: There are no interactions for a time series component.