You can search, browse, and filter a list of scorecards to find the scorecard you want
To access the scorecard list, navigate to
. The scorecard list displays indicator scorecards along with their current
score, most recent change in score, and a preview of the scorecard.
You can choose to view all indicators, or filter the list based on the
- Best: Shows indicators that are outperforming their target
(green), ordered by Gap % (best performers on top).
- Worst: Shows indicators that are under performing their target
(red), ordered by Gap % (worst performers on top).
- Improved: Shows indicators that have improved compared to the
previous data collection (moving in the right direction).
- Degraded: Shows indicators that have degraded compared to the
previous data collection (moving in the wrong direction).
- A solid blue star beside an indicator name indicates that it is a favorite. Click the star
beside the scorecard to mark it as a favorite.
- A black dot beside an indicator name indicates that it is a key indicator. Mark indicators
as key by selecting the Key check box when creating the
To customize the scorecards list, click the list settings icon () beside the list header search box. You can apply filters and breakdowns, and control
which columns appear in the scorecards list. The condition filter at the top of the list
displays any currently-selected filter options. You can remove, but not add filter conditions
using this filter.
Note: If no scores have been collected and there are no active data collection jobs, the
Performance Analytics welcome screen is displayed in scorecards and dashboards. This option
can be turned on or off by setting the system property system property
com.snc.pa.show_welcome_page to false.