The Field Service Management dispatch map uses geolocation data to show tasks and agents
in the field.
Users with the wm_dispatcher role or the dispatcher combination role can use the dispatch map
to schedule and assign work order tasks. When the dispatch map opens, the view centers on the
logged in user's location, as defined on the user record. Icons for tasks and agents provide
access to scheduling information and links to related records.
An administrator must activate the Field Service Management (com.snc.work_management) plugin
to enable the dispatch map.
The image below shows a dispatch map with an agent profile that displays the following:
- Agent and agent schedule status
- Agent's assignment group
- Agent's contact number
- Time and date when the agent last logged into the system
- The list of tasks the agent needs to execute on the current date. Each task displays the
task details and status.
The map displays the optimized task route for all tasks the agent needs to execute on
The image below shows the agent map with the task filter that displays the following:
- The date when the tasks are scheduled to be executed.
- A drop-down list that displays the assignment group of agents scheduled to execute the
- List of agents scheduled to execute those tasks.
- Status of the tasks to be executed for that day.
The dispatch map displays the agent and task location.