Access or create flows, actions, or flow
- The Flows screen contains all the flows that your installation ofFlow Designer can use. Opening a flow
brings up the flow on a tab beside the home tab. You can see the scope the flow was created
in, whether the flow is published or in draft status, whether the flow is active, and update
- The Actions screen contains all the actions that your installation ofFlow Designer can use. Opening an action
brings up the action on a tab beside the home tab. You can see the scope the action was
created in, where the action is accessible from, whether the action is active, and update
- Flow Executions
- The Flow Executions screen shows a history of flow runs, including the current state and
duration of the run.
- The Help landing page contains links to Flow Designer Guided Tour, Documentation,
Videos, and Community Discussion.
- + New
- You can create a new flow or action by selecting an action from the list.