Activate the Performance Analytics - Spotlight
plugin (com.snc.pa.spotlight) if you have the admin role. Then you can activate
additional, optional Spotlight solutions.
To use Spotlight, activate the Performance Analytics Spotlight
solution. After you activate that solution, you can activate several other Spotlight
solutions. Each of these solutions provides the following:
- Performance Analytics
Incident SLA Management
- Responsive Dashboards
Role required: admin
- A Spotlight Dashboard for the relevant application
- A Spotlight Group
- Several spotlight criteria based on common business use cases
Find and click the plugin name.
On the System Plugin form, review the plugin details and then click the
Activate/Upgrade related link.
If the plugin depends on other plugins, these plugins are listed along with
their activation status.
If the plugin has optional features that depend on other plugins, those
plugins are listed under Some files will not be loaded because
these plugins are inactive. The optional features are not
installed until the listed plugins are installed (before or after the
installation of the current plugin).
If available, select the Load demo data check box.
Some plugins include demo data—Sample records that are designed to illustrate
plugin features for common use cases. Loading demo data is a good practice
when you first activate the plugin on a development or test instance.
You can also load demo data after the plugin is activated by clicking the
Load Demo Data Only related link on the System
Available Spotlight solutions
The following Spotlight solutions are available:
- Spotlight - change spotlight (com.snc.pa.spotlight.change)
- Spotlight - Incident Spotlight (com.snc.pa.spotlight.incident)
- Spotlight - Problem spotlight content pack (com.snc.pa.spotlight.problem)
- Spotlight - Request spotlight content pack (com.snc.pa.spotlight.request)