Use import sets to import scores data using Excel or CSV files.
To import score data for an indicator from an Excel or CSV file that exactly matches the
columns of the table, including sys_ids for each row, use Easy Import.
If the file does not include sys_ids for each row, use import sets.
To use import sets for Performance Analytics
, consider the
- Transform Map: Select the Run Business Rules check box to
ensure that all the defined rules are applied when inserting scores.
- Field Maps:
- Set Choice action to Reject for the
target fields Indicator and Breakdown
to ensure that no unknown values are inserted into the table.
- Set the Referenced value field name to
Name for the target fields Indicator
and Breakdown if you do not have the sys_ids.
- For the target field Start, make sure that the
corresponding date format is specified in Date Format. If you
are using a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, make sure that the column is formatted as
- If you do not have the sys_id for a breakdown score, specify a script for the
target field Element to get the sys_id into the target