Review key concepts, watch videos, and use example functionality.
The single system of record approach within the ServiceNow platform enables you to
measure and drive performance faster and easier within and across all service request
management processes. Provide time-based perspectives of relevant data and focus on trend
anomalies to prompt action.
With Performance Analytics, companies
- Drive performance
- Provide actionable insight on each level and for every role using key indicators,
mobile-enabled scorecards, time charts, analytics, drill-downs, and dashboards.
- Establish a single version of truth
- Share clear, up-to-date visualizations of performance across teams and organizations,
establishing a single version of truth as the basis for objectively discussing service
delivery and driving behavioral change.
- Realize fast time-to-value
- Implement business intelligence within the base ServiceNow system within days,
instead of months, and make better use of the time and money that currently go into
labor-intensive manual reporting.
Benefits of using Performance Analytics
- Aligning the organization with company goals.
- Decreasing time required to create strategic or operational changes by communicating the
changes through a new set of goals.
- Increasing overall quality of services.
- Lowering cost of services.
- Improving availability of services.
Watch the videos to familiarize yourself with ServiceNow
Performance Analytics concepts, data
architecture, and how to create Performance Analytics widgets and
ServiceNow Performance Analytics – Now you see it (approximately 2 ½
ServiceNow Performance Analytics Introduction (approximately 3 minutes)
Performance Analytics vs. Reporting (approximately 6 minutes)