Responsive dashboards enable all users to share widgets such
as reports and Performance Analytics visualizations.
Use an easy-to-use drag and drop canvas to create, edit, and
arrange content, then share with colleagues.
Use dashboards to:
- Create and edit Performance Analytics reports and other widgets directly from
- Use the Add Widget pane to quickly find and preview widgets, then add them to
- Easily share dashboards with other users from the integrated Sharing pane.
- Use quick layouts to snap widgets into a predefined layout, then adjust the
layout as desired.
- Set dashboards as your Home so you can quickly access
information that you use frequently.
For more information see:
Dashboards release notes
Watch this seven-minute video to learn more about flexible layouts, multiple tabs,
sharing, converting homepages to dashboards, and enabling responsive dashboards.
- Responsive dashboards are supported on the Microsoft Edge browser and Internet
Explorer version 11.
- The mobile apps do not give access to dashboards as dashboards are not optimized
for mobile screen sizes. You can access dashboards on a tablet using the
standard web interface.