Payroll Discrepancy

You can ask a question about errors in your paycheck.

  1. Navigate to Self-Service > HR Service Portal > Payroll.
  2. Click Payroll Discrepancy.
  3. Review the knowledge documents that appear, and if your question or request is resolved, exit the form. Otherwise, continue with the remaining steps.
    Field Description
    Specify where in your pay stub you have a discrepancy Select the area you found a discrepancy in your paycheck.
    Describe the discrepancy? Enter a description of the discrepancy.
    Is the pay stub attached? Check this box if you are attaching a copy of your paycheck.
  4. To attach a document, click Add attachments.
  5. Click Submit.