A feature of HR services is the ability to automatically add a checklist to an HR case
or task. A checklist can serve as a reminder to the HR agent to ensure that the procedure is
- An employee submits a direct deposit request through the HR Service Portal. An HR case is
created with the request.
- A checklist appears on the HR case. Checklists can be added directly into the case or can be
automatically added to a case from the associated HR service. For example, the checklist items
- Verify that the employee has attached the correct direct deposit form.
- Validate the direct deposit case information.
- Send information to the payroll department, put case in progress.
- Approve and close case when payroll completes setup.
Refer to Configure an HR service on adding a checklist automatically
to an HR case.