View an agent's schedule status in the information box that opens when you click the
agent's icon in the dispatch map or in an agent's user record.
A green icon indicates that the agent is ahead of schedule. If the agent is behind schedule,
the icon in the map appears in red. Possible statuses are:
- Ahead of schedule
- On time
- Behind schedule, less than 30 minutes
- Behind schedule, between 30 to 60 minutes
- Behind schedule, more that an hour
To display the agent schedule status in the user lists and records, navigate to On schedule
field. This action puts the schedule status field on all user records.
and configure the User list and form to show the
Tasks that are behind schedule appear highlighted in lists and forms.
- Red: Tasks that are more than one hour behind.
- Orange: Tasks that are between 30 and 60 minutes behind.
- Yellow: Tasks that are only 30 minutes behind.