Export a dashboard as a PDF so you can archive or print it.
Roles required: pa_viewer role is required to export
dashboards to PDF.
You must activate the WebKit HTML To PDF plugin
before you can export homepages, dashboards, and some reports as PDF documents. If
the OAuth 2.0 plugin is not already active, the WebKit HTML To PDF plugin activates
it as well. For more information, see Activate a
Interactive filters that are applied to the dashboard are also
applied to the PDF. However, applied breakdowns are not included in the
To generate the PDF locally, set the interactive filters, click the
settings icon, and choose Printer Friendly Version
open the dashboard in a new window or tab. Export the dashboard using the
browser's print settings.
- Custom content may not generate as expected when
exported to PDF. For more information, see Custom content PDF export limitations.
- Dashboards that are exported to PDF do not include the dashboard layout.
Widgets are stacked on top of each other and take up the full page
- Widgets are exported to a fixed height. Large widgets, such as workbench or
list widgets, are truncated.
- Breakdowns applied to a dashboard are not included in the PDF.
- Widgets may appear in a different order than on the dashboard.
- Widget legends may not appear.
- Coloring on the delta text for single score report widgets is not
- The selected time frame at the widget level (for example, three minutes) is
not reflected in the PDF file when the Show date range
selector is selected at the widget level.
Note: PDFs that are sent as emails may not be generated immediately.
The content is exported to PDF according to the print and
From the dashboard picker in the upper left, select the dashboard that you want
Click the context menu () and select Export to
Configure your print and delivery options.