Policy and Compliance Management
product provides a centralized process for creating and managing policies, standards, and
internal control procedures that are cross-mapped to external regulations and best
practices. Additionally, the application provides structured workflows for the
identification, assessment, and continuous monitoring of control activities.
What is Policy and Compliance ManagementPolicy and Compliance Management centralizes
the following activities:
- Establish controls and controls owners
- Define control tests and expected results
- Establish test and control frequencies
- Identify risks: impact and likelihood
- Prepare attestations
- Map authoritative sources to policies, procedures, controls, and risks
Who uses Policy and Compliance Management?
Policy and Compliance activities involve all levels of management. A key function of good
governance involves the establishment of a strong organization structure.
- Board of directors
- IT steering committee
- Audit committee
- All levels of management
Policy and Compliance Management and
the Now Platform