Containers, rows, and columns are what give structure and form to the content on a
Containers are markup artifacts that are put on a page to 'contain' the layouts that will
ultimately house the widgets.
). Open a page in the Service Portal Designer, then click anything on the page. In
the top left corner, breadcrumbs appear to show you which element on the page you have selected.
Use the breadcrumbs to select a container, then click the edit icon (
You can view containers and how they make up a page in the Service Portal Designer (
You can also edit a container by navigating to the Page Editor and selecting the container
node in the tree view.
- Change the layout of widgets on a page
- Determine the number of columns available to layout widgets
- Determine whether to scale with changes to the browser window
- Add a background color to a portion of a page
- Add an background image to a portion of a page
- View the current layout of the widgets within it