Use scorecards to thoroughly analyze indicator data, such as by aggregating data,
comparing breakdown scores, or viewing changes over time.
To access the detailed scorecard for an indicator, navigate to Show
scorecard related link on the Indicator form to view the scorecard for that
, then select an indicator. You can also click the
Note: Very large numbers will be rendered with the
appropriate abbreviation. For example, K for thousands and M for millions.
You can interact with a scorecard in the following
- To view aggregate data, such as the monthly sum of scores, apply a time series such as
By week SUM.
- To view the score at a certain date, click on that date. After you select a date, you can
add a comment, target, or threshold at that date.
- To change the period for which the chart is drawn, you can select one of the fixed time
frames, specify specific from and todates, or use the date selector at the bottom
of the chart.
- To export the scorecard to a PNG, JPG, PDF, or CSV file, click the show functions icon
select the format you want to export to.
- To access the indicator record, or to modify the scores manually, click the show functions
and select Edit indicator or Edit scores.
- To control which elements appear on the chart, such as to show a trendline or confidence
band, click the chart settings