Condition collections have one primary condition, which is applied to the selected
table, and one or more supplemental conditions. Set the Condition type to
Advanced on control tests to define more flexible conditions using
When a control test is performed, advanced conditions evaluate in this order:
- The system processes the condition collection in the In scope
definition reference in this order:
- The primary condition is processed on the fields specified in Table
and Fields on the control test definition, returning an array of
- For each element in the array returned by the primary condition, supplemental conditions
are processed, filtering the array of elements further.
- The In scope definition field is updated with the number of
elements in the array.
- The condition collection in the Configuration reference is processed
on the array of elements returned from the In scope definition. The
choices for Configuration to retrieve are:
Table 1. Choices for Configuration to retrieve
||These conditions are skipped. Supporting Data is all of the elements that are in
||The control test checks the array of elements, returning any elements that match the
||The control test checks the array of elements, returning any elements where at least
one condition did not match the Configuration.
- The final array of elements is recorded as Supporting data
Note: Both the In scope definition and
Configuration fields refer to the Condition Collection