Headers and footers appear at the top or bottom of a page in the portal. They are
controlled by the portal theme.
Make sure you have a basic understanding of HTML or CSS before making any changes to header or
To create a header or footer:
To add the header or footer to a portal:
- From the base instance, navigate to
. You can also access the headers and footers records table from the Service
Portal Configuration page in the Portal Tables list.
- Complete the fields as needed.
To add a sub-header for a particular page:
- Navigate to the portal's theme. You can do this either in the base platform or within the
Service Portal Configuration page using the Portal Tables list.
- In the header or footer field, select the header or footer you want to use for your portal.
- From the Service Portal Configuration page, open the Service Portal Designer.
- Open the page you want to add a subheader to.
- Make sure the container for the subheader is selected (you can confirm using the breadcrumbs
at the top of the page), then click the edit icon ()
- Select the Move to header option.