Auto-routing reorders an agent's tasks for the day as efficiently as possible using
either geolocation or straight line estimation.
Properties are used
configure the system's estimates by adjusting:
- Travel time between tasks.
- Task windows that are either fixed or flexible.
- Task dependencies that require the completion of a prerequisite task.
- Toll road routing that is either enabled or disabled.
- Rush hour and other specified time buffers.
If a task cannot be auto-routed because of an impractical or missing location or because the
task window cannot be scheduled, the system displays a message advising that the unroutable task
was not included in the new sequence.
tasks cannot be auto-routed if the routing would produces a circular relationship. The system
returns any unroutable task to the Pending Dispatch state.