Interactive users have the following access rights.
- Use their user name and password to log
in to the UI or a content management system (CMS) portal.
- Connect to an instance from a URL that calls a UI page, form, or list (for example, https://<instance
- Connect with single sign-on (for example, digest authentication or
- Use their credentials to authorize SOAP connections if allowed by strict security.
- Use their credentials to authorize any other type of API connection without
When you activate the Non-Interactive Sessions plugin all existing users
automatically become interactive users. New users default to interactive users
unless you manually make them non-interactive. Use the following steps to manually
switch a non-interactive user back to an interactive user.
Search for the user you want to update. For example, System
Clear the Web Service Access Only check box.