Responsive dashboards improve the creation and management of dashboard content.
Responsive dashboards are not enabled by default, and must be enabled by an
The following video provides more information on responsive dashboards:
Responsive layouts provide you with the following advantages:
- Drag to move and resize widgets
- Create and edit reports, performance analytics, and other widgets directly from the
- Use the add widget pane to quickly find and preview widgets to add to the
- Use quick layouts to snap widgets into a predefined layout, then adjust the layout
- Existing dashboards cannot be converted to responsive dashboards.
- Responsive dashboard tabs cannot be converted to homepages. However, you can set
an entire dashboard as your Home.
- If you are using UI11, responsive dashboards are not supported on Internet
Explorer 7 and 8.
- The mobile apps do not give access to dashboards as dashboards are not optimized
for mobile screen sizes. You can access dashboards on a tablet using the
standard web interface.