Some capabilities are limited in the tablet interface.
- Editing lists: You cannot edit field values in a record from the list view. Access the
record form to modify any field values.
- Dependency Views map, schema map, graphical workflow editor, Gantt chart, and visual
dispatch tool: Graphics-based tools can be viewed but not modified from the tablet
interface. The data presented by these tools is read-only when accessed through the tablet
- Calendars: You can access calendar reports but you might not be able to scroll around the
calendar as you would on the desktop interface.
- Impersonating other users: Administrators must log out and log back in as another user to
see that user's access rights and views. You cannot impersonate another user while staying
logged in with your normal credentials as you can on the desktop interface.
- Homepage bookmarks: UI11 bookmarks are not supported in the tablet UI. You can use
favorites to mark modules in the application navigator for quick access when using the
tablet UI. Note that favorites on the tablet and bookmarks on the desktop are separate
features and do not synchronize with each other.
- Video and image attachment upload: iOS 6 and Android allow you to attach videos and images. Other file type attachments are not allowed.