Some capabilities are not supported in the tablet interface.
- Field watcher: Administrators must use the desktop version to access the Field Watcher.
- Language picker: Even if the internationalization plugin is enabled, the language picker
does not appear in the tablet UI toolbar. The language selected through the desktop
interface applies to the tablet UI.
- Domain picker: Tablet users cannot select any other domains that administrators
configure for domain-specific personalizations. To select a new domain, use the desktop
- Suffix in the navigation filter: You can use the .list,
.do, or .form shortcuts to access a list of
records in a table or a new form from the desktop version only.
- Help desk chat: End users cannot request a chat session nor can support technicians
respond to chat requests when using the tablet interface. Help desk chat is only supported
in the desktop interface.
- Printer friendly view: This view, which shows the current screen in a pop-up window without frames and the application navigator, is not available from the tablet.
- Timeline sliders and the Timeline Metrics UI actions: Features that use timelines, such as the workflow timeline and the Gantt chart are not supported from the tablet.