Use the scorecard indicator overview to view and filter a list of scorecards for each
To access the scorecard indicator overview, navigate to
Click the list settings icon () beside the list header search box to apply filters and breakdowns, or to control
which columns appear in the overview list. The condition filter at the top of the list
displays any currently-selected filter options. You can remove, but not add filter conditions
using this filter.
The following options are available in the indicator scorecards overview.
- Click the context menu icon () on the top left side to set the number of rows that are displayed in the scorecard
list per page. You can also use this menu option to set the number of breakdowns displayed
when viewing the Breakdown tab of a detailed scorecard.
- Display indicators based on performance:
- Best: Shows all indicators with a target that are outperforming
their target (green) ordered by Gap %. (Best performers on top)
- Worst: Shows all indicators with a target that are under
performing their target (red) ordered by Gap %. (Worst performers on top)
- For example, if an indicator has a score of 150, a previous score of 200, a target of
100, and a "maximize" direction, that indicator will show up in two lists:
- Best performer: 50% over target.
- Degraded: 25% degraded.
- Improved: Shows all indicators with a direction that have
improved compared to the previous data collection (moving in the right direction).
- Degraded: Shows all indicators with a direction that have
degraded compared to the previous data collection (moving in the wrong direction).
- You can search for an indicator or indicator group indicator group from the
Scorecards search bar. The results are ordered by name and then by
- A solid blue star beside an indicator name indicates that it is a
favorite. Click the star beside the scorecard to toggle between
selecting and deselecting it as favorite.
- A black dot beside an indicator name indicates that it is a key
indicator. Mark indicators as key by selecting the
Key check box when creating the indicator.
- If the column Trend is selected, a miniature version of the chart is
shown in the scorecards list and on the breakdowns tab. By pointing at the chart, a red bar
appears and the actual scores are shown.
- Clicking the list settings icon () on the top right side of the list header next to the search box gives you the
- Filters: filter which indicators are shown by selecting
Key Indicators, indicators With a
target, indicators based on a Formula, or
Manual indicators. If an indicator has been marked as
Favorite, both the criteria in the filter and the favorite
criteria have to be met.
- Breakdown Source: select indicators that are based on a
specific breakdown source (for example Groups.Active).
- Element: select indicators that contain a specific element (for
example, CAB Approval) from the breakdown source you selected.
Only available if a breakdown source is selected.
- Columns: choose the columns you want to display in the
scorecards list: Change, Trend,
Bullet chart, Date,
Frequency (for example, daily or weekly), or
Direction (none, minimize, or maximize).
- Other: select Show percentages to
display the change column as a percentage instead of as a value.
Note: If no scores have been collected and there are no active data collection jobs, the
Performance Analytics welcome screen is displayed in scorecards and dashboards. This option
can be turned on or off by setting the system property system property
com.snc.pa.show_welcome_page to false.