Use the Related Links on the Sprint form to manage a sprint and
track its progress.
- Add Sprint Members: adds team members from a group that has the scrum_user role attached to
- Planning Board: opens the planning board for this sprint and shows the related release
backlog. You can move stories in or out of the sprint in the planning board, or rank the
stories in the sprint in the sequence they should be worked.
- Story Progress Board: opens the progress board for the stories in this sprint. Use the
progress board to change the status of stories by dragging and dropping the story objects
across the board. Edit stories directly by clicking the access icons on the story objects.
- Task Progress Board: opens the progress board for the scrum tasks in this sprint. Use the
progress board to change the status of these tasks by dragging and dropping task objects across
the board. Edit tasks directly by clicking the access icons on the task objects.
- Team Velocity Chart: displays a chart that calculates how much product backlog effort a team
can handle over multiple sprints. Team capacity is measured with whatever units the
organization prefers (such as points per sprint, hours per sprint, or stories per sprint).
- Burn Down Chart: displays a chart that compares ideal sprint progress with the actual
progress of the team. The burn down chart helps the scrum master to make constant adjustments
throughout the sprint to keep the team on track.
What Do I Do Next?
At this point, all the Scrum records for a sprint are created. You can manage the sprint
process and add stories and team members to sprints during Sprint Planning.